Friday, July 8, 2011

Webcam #2: Apgar Village

Just a quick update today~

This is me in front of the Visitor Center in Apgar Village, as I'm gathering people to go on a guided hike. Sorry that I'm not facing the camera! I'm pointing out the lake to a visitor~  But at least you can kind of see my uniform! Can you see me, wearing the brown pants and baseball hat?

And then here I am a few days later, on my day off~ Calling Joachim before I head out for a hike that day~!

Ok, gotta head home now before the rain hits! It's looking pretty dark outside, and I've got 2 miles to bike! More updates to come soon!

Emilie

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Emilie~ We got a picture of you on the Apgar Village webcam as you were putting up the flag, and then a couple more of you talking to various people...YEAH! it was almost as good as seeing you LIVE!

    We'll call you again tomorrow if our schedule permits...but we're not always home in the afternoon. Maybe in the evening (your time) instead.

    LOVE and KISSES, MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Emilie~

    BonPapa asked me to show his friend your blog...we just finished going through it together. He was impressed with everything^^

    I told him he could post a comment, but he was a little shy of writing in English~

    Hope you are having a good week.
    I love you!
    MOM

    ReplyDelete