Sunday, July 3, 2011

My Evening Program

Hey Everyone~ So, while you're all waiting for me to upload awesome pictures from my last weekend to Two Medicine, here's a quick snapshot of what my evening program looks like:
That's my cover slide~ So my program is all about Glacier in the larger context of wild place - both protected and not - and the ways things like roads, trains, and development disconnect those wild places from each other. I really like it, becaue it lets me talk about some of my favorite subjects, including habitat protection, wildlife corridors, and bears and wolverines!

For example, here is a bear using a wildlife corridor under US-93:

I'm giving this talk for the second time today! Yay. Which also means I need to get down to prep and stop wasting time on uploading photos! So, one last photo to leave you with, from the wild and scenic North Fork:

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your presentation. Hope you get to keep the ppts that you design^^

    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Em - I'm so proud of you! so blown away by your gorgeous pictures,, but mostly, by what you've chosen to do with your post-graduate life so far. You make my heart sing.

    ReplyDelete